Psychological tests are very useful tools that can assist in various ways. The main purpose of the test is to determine if a candidate has the necessary capabilities needed for a specific job/task. Commonly used examples are:
– Aptitude for carrying firearms
– Aptitude for a specific type of job
– Aptitude to register for an educational (degree)program
– To determine a person’s aptitude for certain professions (or areas of study)
– Aptitude for leadership and/or management skills
Contact us for more information.